quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

Bitch Day


Your masochist's love made me tired,
Your weak sex made me crazier.
When you came, with your bad breath
I said “ It’s enough “

Now, I’m dancing “like a virgin”
Yes, I’m being a bitch.
Britney called me, and invited me to her party
I’ll shake my ass, because I don’t want to remember your face.

I’ll give all my love for another guys,
And I’ll have crazy nights of sex
Because, I’m free.

When my cellphone plays “Single Ladies”
I’ll be sure, now I’m a “DIVA”
I’ll shake my ass on Britney’s party
I won’t care. I need all those bodies
To indulge me.

So, when I found other guy,
And he ask “Marry me? “
I ‘ll say : “ I want to shake my ass one more time “

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
muito bom

so que tinha quer ser justo na festa britney, jah que pra chutar o balde, paris hilton
rsrsrsrsrsrs

wandinhos